|Job title:||Performance Analyst|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||04 August 2020|
|Job reference no:||122389828|
Experienced Investment Performance Analyst sought to join established team. Role reports to the Product Manager.
EE role. This role is open to suitably qualified Employment Equity candidates aligned with our client’s employment equity requirements for this role.
The role in a nutshell:
- Role responsible for complex performance calculations and attribution analysis and commentary
- Produce and design customised performance reports
- Calculate performance-based fees and client fees
- Calculate ex-post risk, risk-adjusted performance & other statistical measures
- Analyse competitor returns
- Manage and respond to performance related queries
Additional info available on application.
Qualificiations & Experience required:
- Minimum of a completed unversity degree with maths / stats / actuarial / accounting
- Must have good working knowledge of financial markets and performance standards
- Must have advanced MSExcel skills as well as Statpro, essential
- CIPM, would be an advantage but not essential
- Ideal candidate will have potential to move into a a team leader role
- Highly numerate and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to lead with influence
- Client centric and innovative
- High attention to detail
Apply here to find out more about this super investment career opportunity!
Please note that if you do not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role – thank you.