|Job title:||Junior Equity Analyst|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||20 June 2021|
|Job reference no:||13071145|
Opportunity to work as an Junior Equity Analyst, in an asset manager, and within a highly successful and experienced investment team in Cape Town.
The equity analyst will be involved in all aspects the investment research process. Core responsibilities include:
- updating and building financial models
- forecasting company earnings and cashflow
- sourcing and analysing industry information
- assisting with the writing of detailed stock research reports
- effectively communicating completed work through succinctly written reports and presentations.
- CA(SA) or Actuarial or Engineering degree
- CFA I completed already
- 0-2 years' post qualified experience
- Strong interest in investments
- Able to show consistently strong academic results (+70% average).
A passion for investments, active investing, view on the JSE and Global markets, on equities and/or other asset classes, are all critical to the possibility of being successful in an equity analyst process.
This role is based in Cape Town.
You understand and accept that, by applying for this role, you authorise Candidate Connect to obtain your personal information and utilise said information for recruitment purposes for this role. Your information will be stored on our database . Should you wish for us to remove any personal information from our database, please contact us at email@example.com. Your data will not be used for any unsolicited marketing purposes, and will not be transferred to any third parties without your direct consent.
Please note that if you do not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role – thank you.