|Job title:||Institutional Investment Accountant|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 4 years|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||18 August 2020|
|Job reference no:||2172070529|
Asset Management team seeks an experienced investment accountant for their Institutional Accounting team to be responsible for various investment accounting, managing of systems etc. The successful candidate will work in the institutional operations and working closely with pricing, performance, tax, portfolio admin, client services, legal & compliance and the investment team etc.
Cape Town based.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible instrument creation
- Security static and market data management
- Security valuations and methodologies
- Portfolio accounting and classifications
- Manager systems reconciliations and adjustments
- Manager performance calculations
- Assisting with corporate action matters
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum of a finance / business tertiary qualification
- Must have current asset management accounting experience in a similar role.
- Must have current relevant experience with instrument creation and valuation, static data management
- Current investment operations accounting experience
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Very organised and strong problem solving skills
- Highly analytical, and naturally curious
- A good team player, who is self-motivated and has a good “can-do” attitude.
- Willing to work flexible hours, as could be required in this role.
To find out more about this great opportunity apply here or drop me a line or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential chat.
Please note that if you have not received a response within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role - thank you.