|Job title:||Senior Portfolio Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||12 October 2020|
|Job reference no:||2423315843|
Our client, an established company within the Insurance and Risk solutions space, seeks to fill a key Portfolio Manager role. This is a senior client role, and has responsibility for building and maintaining business within a Portfolio of corporate clients, providing innovative and integrated insurance and risk solutions.
In essence, this role :
1. Is Client facing (corporates) - engages with existing, and develops new corporate clients. High EQ essential.
2. Is target driven - "sells" a customized insurance and risk solution - complex and technical solutions
3. Is detailed and analytical (require strategizing, planning, analytics, product development, assessing risk, governance, compliance, due diligence, engaging with internal teams like Actuaries etc).
3. Has a Project element - continually assessing the customized solution offered over time, as well as managing the corporate relationship
This role is well suited to a front office DEALMAKER / TRANSACTOR from:
- Investment Banking or
- Private Banking or
- (technical) Insurance industry
Ideally insurance and risk solutions experience, though more important would be CORPORATE DEAL experience at a senior level within Investment Banking or similar sectors.
Strong tertiary background essential - suits a CA(SA) or MBA or Honours/Masters level profile