|Job title:||Fund Accountant|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 4 years|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||24 September 2020|
|Job reference no:||3641783|
Financial Services team seek a Fund Accountant to join their team. Role reports to the Team Leader. Ideal candidates will have no less than a BCom qualification, and ideally have some financial services experience.Great team, with a good team playing spirit!
The role in a nutshell: reconciliations and maintaining of various fund accounting records, calculating daily fund prices, reconciling bank statements, ensure any net creation/ cancellation of fund are recorded, fund portfolio / trail balance dividences, and settlements, preparation of daily pricing journal, daily pricing calculations, deriving fund yields, as well as various reconciliations and reporting. Additional info available on successful application.
Qualifications & experience required:
- A minimum of a BCom or CIMA
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years accounting experience
- Completed articles would be an added advantage
- Preference for candidates with some financial services experience
- Must have good working knowledge of MSWord, MSExcel and Outlook
- Must be a good team player, who is positive and a problem solver
- Must have high levels of integrity and the ability to build good stakeholder relationships
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Great communication skills both written & verbal
- Excellent work and time management skills
- Highly numerate with strong administration skills
Apply here or to find out more about this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Please note that if you do not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role – thank you.