|Job title:||Senior Investment Administration Specialist - Securities|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||8 to 10 years|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||04 August 2020|
|Job reference no:||492280543|
Leading Private Client Securities team seeks a Senior Administration Specialist to join them. Role reports to the Head of Operations, and is at a team leader level. Ideal candidate will have no less than 10 years experience in a similar role, and with some team management experience, as well as a good base of cash management and investment admin experience - ideally in a securtieis team (banking, FSP, brokering)!
EE role. This role is open to suitably qualified Employment Equity candidates aligned with our client’s employment equity requirements for this role.
The role in a nutshell: this role is a specialist role in the field of admin, product, process and be able to resolve technical and complex issues or queries in the admin space - being the subject matter expert with enough experience to lead, coach and guide a small team. This team covers daily cash reconciliations, daily settlements, globetax registrations workflow coordination, manco account openings and movements, payments, offshore transfers etc. Additiional info available on applicaiton.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Minimum of no less than 8 - 10 years current relevant operations and finance experience in an investment management environment.
- Must have strong investment admin process experience.
- Strong technical knowledge in this space.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to influence and lead
- Ability to be subject matter expert in the team, offering guidance to team members, suggestions to system enhancements & testing, and a point of escalation of operations queries.
Apply here to find out more about this career opportunity with an established team.
Please note that if you do not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role – thank you.