|Job title:||Technical IT Audit Specialist|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 4 years|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||25 January 2021|
|Job reference no:||111373483|
Established IT Compliance & Audit Services consulting team seek a Technical Audit Specialist to join their team. They service some of the leaders in their industry, largely offshore clients with online businesses. Their team is looking a Technical. This role has a focus on the development of programs and testing / auditing methodologies in the regulatory space. Great team, vibrant, smart!
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum of a NQF7 or similar plus CISA or part thereof
- Minimum of 3 years’ auditing experience (internal or external)
- Experience in learning and education and / or technical analysis of regulatory requirements would be a distinct advantage
- Must have the ability to formulate processes and testing methodologies
- Previous experience of reviewing and evaluation of internal controls – IT controls
- Good knowledge of internal and external audit methodologies
- Must have high-levels of reporting and document writing skills
- Good understanding of legal and regulatory frameworks
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with MSOffice suite, M-files would be an advantage
Role suits someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills, who is a structured and logical thinker and who is able to think strategically and envision future scenarios
To find out more or apply either apply here or please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a line for a confidential chat.
Please note that if you have not received a response within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role - thank you.