|Job title:||Quantitative Analyst (BI Developer)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||4 to 6 years|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||20 August 2020|
|Job reference no:||1497851739|
Leading investment team seek a Quantitative Analyst to join their team. Must have SQL, VBA and BI development experience. Role forms part of a quantitative and risk team within an investment team, and seeks an experienced BI Developer software developer to assist and work with business on quantitative and modelling projects, risk management reporting and BI infrastructure support. Great role, working across teams offering broad exposure to the business area. Great team! Open, collaborative and inclusive internal culture! Mid to Senior level role – must have current relevant experience!
Cape Town based role.
EE role. This role is open to suitably qualified Employment Equity candidates aligned with our client’s employment equity requirements for this role.
The role in a nutshell: responsible for the development and design of data infrastructure and efficiencies to minimise risk, and portfolio management processes, design and improve business processes, develop quantitative projects, relational databases, development of BI applications and front-end software. Ad hoc research and collaboration for new improved quantitative techniques as required. Additional info available on application.
Qualification and experience required:
- Minimum of a completed degree computer science / actuarial / financial mathematics/ information technology or similar, post graduate mathematical/computer science /data science an advantage
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years in a quantitative role developing software solutions, or software development
- Must have solid data implementation solutions, database design, query optimization, ETL dev in SQL environment
- Experience developing MS Power Platform (PowerBI, PowerApps, Power Automate) ideal
- C#, .NET, TFS & Agile development and advanced VBA
- Must come from the financial services investments space, with good knowledge of the space, yield curves, rates, present values etc.
- Highly analytical with exceptional mathematical skills
- Machine learning algorithm implementation, in a financial application sought
- Python and SSIS coding / development, an advantage
Apply here or to find out more about this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Please note that if you do not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role – thank you.