Job TitleDigital Brand Marketing Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience8 to 12 years
Job Published11 October 2023
Job Reference No.2507256541
A renowned Asset Manager is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a strong Brand focus to join their team in Cape Town.
Some key functions include:
- Develop a digital marketing strategy to fit into the overall marketing and brand strategy
- Initiate and manage digital marketing campaigns, budgets and reports
- Provide thought leadership relating to digital marketing and digital/online platforms
- Manage all digital marketing channels, including:
- Corporate website
- Paid and organic search
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social media platforms and accounts
- Ensure and maintain adequate brand presence across online channels
- Work closely with the brand, advertising and distribution teams to execute digital and website-related projects
- Stay up to date with digital technology developments and oversee technical aspects of the website
- Manage all website-related legislative requirements
- Manage a team of four individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Digital Media
- Good knowledge of and proven track record of working with website and marketing analytics tools, i.e. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Expert knowledge of mainstream social media channels with a proven track record of successful campaigns
- 8+ years’ relevant experience in digital marketing
- Experience in setting up and optimising PPC campaigns
- Experience in optimising landing pages and A/B testing
- Independent working approach, but comfortable collaborating with others
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situations and requirements
You understand and accept that, by applying for this role, you authorise Candidate Connect to obtain your personal information and utilise said information for recruitment purposes for this role. Your information will be stored on our database. Should you wish for us to remove any personal information from our database, please contact us at email@example.com. Your data will not be used for any unsolicited marketing purposes, and will not be transferred to any third parties without your direct consent.
Please note that if you do not receive a response from us within 1 week of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role – thank you.