|Job title:||Investment Analyst|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||15 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||3566437313|
Lovely boutique investment team seeks an Investment Analyst to join them. They’re a growing team. Newly created role and are an owner-managed team. They manage local and offshore share portfolios. They have a long-term investment approach to generate market-beating returns for their investors. And they’re looking for an aspiring investment professional to join them at an analyst level in a role that is largely focused on investment analysis / research.
The role in a nutshell: researching and valuing companies, this being largely listed, locally and abroad, generating investment ideas, preparing packs for investment committee meetings, assisting the portfolio managers with portfolio management and construction. Assist with actioning trades across investment portfolios. Additional info available on application.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum of a completed finance / investment qualification, with a preference towards CFA or studying towards it.
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the investments industry
- Must be passionate about the markets, and have a passion for long-term investing, researching companies and generating investment ideas.
- Must be an analytical thinker, who is highly numerate and naturally curious
- Curious, humble, diligent, strategic thinker, works well alone and in a team
Apply here or to find out more about this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Please note that if you do not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role – thank you.