|Job title:||Investment Administrator|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||1 to 2 years|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||15 July 2022|
|Job reference no:||404257394|
Great opportunity to join a well-rated and professional Investment team within a Multi-Manager as an Investment Administrator.
This role is based in Cape Town.
This role requires 1-2 years' experience , either within an Asset Manager or within a 3rd party administrator.
Some key responsibilities:
- Unitisation and cash flow management of client funds
- Analysing fund returns
- Preparing asset allocation calculations and and portfolio rebalances
- Capturing transactions
- Weekly and monthly data preparation
- Production of weekly and monthly reports
- and more
Some core suitability requirements :
- Tertiary degree (BCom / BBusSc or similar)
- 1-2 years experience in Financial Services
- Understanding of pension fund and investment management industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numerical skills
- Accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work with large quantities of data
This is an EE designated opportunity.
You understand and accept that, by applying for this role, you authorise Candidate Connect to obtain your personal information and utilise said information for recruitment purposes for this role. Your information will be stored on our database. Should you wish for us to remove any personal information from our database, please contact us at email@example.com. Your data will not be used for any unsolicited marketing purposes, and will not be transferred to any third parties without your direct consent.
Please note that if you do not receive a response from us within 1 week of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role – thank you.